From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 13:21:11 -0600
Something we are now realising -- after several good workers suddenly quit after
visiting doctors -- is that people are concerned and ignorant about the normal
progression of reactions to bee stings.  When they start to react, some go to
local doctors and get told they are allergic.   Of course they believe the
doctor, even if the average GP (and some allergists) know little about normal
reactions to stings.

I'm working on a page to hand to new employees, neighbours, and doctors, etc. so
that they are not taken by surprise when they people to swell after having
initially had very little reaction.

The page I'm building is at http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Misc/stings.htm

I'd also like to know any good bee sting URLs beyond what I have found and
listed there.  I'd appreciate constructive comments and criticisms, and of
course, when finished the sheet is free for all to share and distribute.

allen

http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Diary/