From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:02:26 +0000
Chris slade asks:

> Aaron,
> Can you tell us how, genetically, inferior drones might pass on inferior
> genes ("polluting the gene pool" is what you communicated)
Geez, I don't know, I was cuttin' the "inferior walk away splits" camp some
slack.  I was thinking along the lines that inferior queens could produce
inferior drones and that inferiority could be passed on to another generation.
Poor genes being passed on was not my point, possibly wimpy drones coming from
a wimpy queen was more along the lines of what I was saying, which I stated was
"unsubstaitaited speculation" on my part.  Please don't take me too seriously,
I don't!

> What has happened to Garth?  I hope he has kept well.
I don't know, but Garth comes and Garth goes - most times without telling his
mailer that's he's away and his BEE-L mail bounces back to me.  Garth does this
often enough that I have filters set up to delete "Garth bound" undeliverable
mail.  He's probably off on hiatis somewhere, I suspect he'll be back.

Sincerely,
Aaron