From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 18:52:17 -0500
>   I just noticed that the AMERICAN BEE JOURNAL had an article in the
>November 1920 issue on wintering bees in Montana (summarized on p. 722 in
>the current November issue).
>
>   Remember, that is before migratory beekeeping was very feasible and
>modern materials unavailable.  The claim of "reduced losses to one per cent
>or less over a period of 6 years" might justify looking up the original
>article.  Some ideas might be useful.

There are lots of us out here who haven't got libraries going back to 1920.
Or the current issue of the ABJ. How about you supplying us a precis?
   * David Eyre          9 Progress Drive, Unit 2, *
   * The Beeworks,    Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6H1.*
   * [log in to unmask]      705-326-7171 *
   * http://www.muskoka.net/~beeworks          *