From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 21:56:58 +-100

----------
Fra:    Jan Tempelman[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sendt:  2. november 1997 09:59
Til:    [log in to unmask]
Emne:   Re: Bee forage spreadsheet

can you save it as exel 4.0 file or simpler??
can you save it as text file??

Here goes! The problem is that it was saved as a microsoft project file!

here for the mac :

Best regards

Jorn Johanesson

Developing computersoftware for the Beekeeper

http://home4.inet.tele.dk/apimo
http://www.wn.com.au/apimo

now i see only binairy signs in the exel file
and the text fileis empty

--
Jan Tempelman / Ineke Drabbe     |     EMAIL:[log in to unmask]
Sterremos 16               3069 AS Rotterdam, The Netherlands

List of Bee Forage - Ireland and UK JANUARY FEBRUARY MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER OCTOBER NOVEMBER DECEMBER Tree or Plant How good for nectar How good for pollen Pollen colour JA1 JA2 JA3 JA4 FE1 FE2 FE3 FE4 MR1 MR2 MR3 MR4 AP1 AP2 AP3 AP4 MA1 MA2 MA3 MA4 JN1 JN2 JN3 JN4 JL1 JL2 JL3 JL4 AU1 AU2 AU3 AU4 SE1 SE2 SE3 SE4 OC1 OC2 OC3 OC4 NO1 NO2 NO3 NO4 DE1 DE2 DE3 DE4 Blackberry well worked at low temperatures Good quantity pale brownish grey X X X X X X X X X X X X Red Clover excellent Good quantity brown X X X X White Clover par excellence Good quantity brown X X X X X X Dandelion excellent at low temperatures Excellent bright orange X X X X Black Currant X X X Red Currant X X X Gooseberry X X X X Field Bean Spring sown sometimes no nectar fairly good slate grey or yellow brown to brown Field Bean Autumn sown fairly good fairly good slate grey or yellow brown to brown Apple not great Good quantity greenish yellow to pale yellow X X X X X X X X X Pear not great Good quantity greenish yellow to pale yellow X X X X X X X X X Plum not great Good quantity greenish yellow to pale yellow X X X X X X X X X Cherry not great Good quantity greenish yellow to pale yellow X X X X X X X X X Hawthorn not great Good quantity greenish yellow to pale yellow X X X X X X X X X Heather can be quite large can be quite large X X X X X Horsechestnut good quantity good quantity red X X X X Lime usually good not stated pale greenish yellow X X Ling good flow most years not stated grey to greyish white X X X Mustard White - seed good at low temperatures large amounts bright yellow X X X X X X X X Mustard White - green manure good at low temperatures large amounts bright yellow X X X X Rape - Oilseed very good not stated bright yellow X X X X X X X X X Raspberry very good - high sugar content not stated grey Sycamore very good large amounts greenish grey X X X X Willow very good - a real must in the garden large amounts clear yellow to slightly yellow X X X X X X X X X X X X Willowherb excellent not stated blue or greenish blue X X X X X X X X X X X X