Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2010 09:38:02 -0500
Well, I see that we get a lot more interest when we talk about the list instead of the bees.  Of particular interest are comments that reflect the writers have never read the list mandate or the guidelines and are unaware of the history of the list.  All that can be found at www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/.

Anyhow, moving on, and back to the bees:

For those who are following my Mickey Mouse study of winter feed consumption, here is the latest chart. http://www.honeybeeworld.com/JanChart.jpg

We've had a respite from month-long sub-freezing temps and we see hugely increased consumption today.

Comments?