From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2016 18:47:00 -0500
I approved this post to drive home the post about excessive quotes.  I
don't know how to get across the point that one does not need to repeat the
post to which they are responding.  Karen's post was 4 lines.  4 LINES.  It
dragged along two screens of yesterday's news.

PLEASE, ALL POSTERS, EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THAT BAGGAGE IS NECESSARY.  This is
not Beesource, I keep the bar high, why do posters resist?  Is my guideline
to minimize quotes unreasonable?

Aaron Morris - Owner/Editor/Moderator