From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:26:14 -0800

> >the end result is decent control  in my situation -- if multiple
> applications are used.

Allen, I don't know how you come to that conclusion!  From your main graph,
it appears that your initial average natural mite fall was about 10
mites/day.  Your final natural fall (even with oxalic residues) at the end
of the trial is about 7 mites per day.  So how in the world do you conclude
that you've gotten "decent control"?

And what makes you think that your treatments actually did anything at all,
since many studies have shown that natural mite fall would have been
expected to naturally fall off during the treatment period in which you
collected data?

Your data clearly show that oxalic vapor treatments temporarily accelerated
natural mite drop.  Other than that, I don't see how you can draw further
conclusions from your data!

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA