From:
Lucinda Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:49:49 +0100
Hi,

My apologies for mixing up Mexico and USA. Is there a difference between
those AHB colonies in Mexico, and those further North? Or from colony to
colony?

Last year someone posted the advice to use a red light in an attic removal,
which I did and was grateful for the good advice. My apologies to the author
for my mammoth memory (Big and wooly)

I am about to remove a colony from an 8th century church roof. No woodwork
to be removed, so it'll be as per that Mid Western Beekeepers video Bob
Harrison referred to. Pictures are worth a lot of words, and are hard to
misinterpret. Lots of pictures of real beekeepers removing real colonies on
that video.

John Sewell