From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:12:24 -0500
Peter Borst wrote:
> Our food is heavily contaminated as it is.

This sounds good but is not backed up by facts. Even Consumer Reports
finds either no or little contamination of foods by pesticides. Were it
true, it would be all over the news.

If Cumophose is ever found in honey and the public is made aware of it
forget the "natural" aspect of the goodness of honey.

I think that Organo-phosphates have no place in our pesticide mix,
mainly because of their hormonal impact on animals. We are playing with
fire.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine