From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:42:28 -0900
> Sorry to those who are trying to make a case for a fictitious new bee
> strain for whatever bizarre reason

Sorry to hear you think it is maybe bizarre for a new bee to be discovered
living and thriving in of all places in South America or even in North
America. Science is even in these modern times still finding new animals,
fish and insects in our oceans and on land. As a matter of fact a true
scientist would keep and hold an open mind to the possibilities that an apis
honey bee strain could be indigenous to the Americas and not close the door
to the possibility to their being apis native to America. It is not bizarre
that there might be a new bee to be proven indigenous to America but if
proven it would change many recent studies and politics present today. I
really would hope this never happens.

 . ..   Keith Malone, Chugiak, Alaska