From:
scott wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2017 08:34:13 -0400
> Tarpy and Rangel already showed that miticides can lower sperm viability.
Thanks to  all who have offered insights. There are some variables that
need to accounted for such as beekeeper summer management practices and
mite management protocols.
Both research papers offer differing options of which have helped to
improved this beekeepers knowledge base. I will pass along these studies
with your personal thoughts to our local clubs and
use them as discussion fodder for meetings. Often folks tend to want to
drive to a specific solution without considering other options. These
two papers and  everyone's input help to broaden our scope of possibilities
and expand and deepen our understanding of bee related issues.

Scott

---
http://www.avg.com