Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 18:37:09 GMT
>>It is not hard to undestand that even in the most
extreme case of urban air pollution:

Paris has its share of vehicular traffic and associated air pollution.  I've been to Paris and know this for myself.  They compared honey samples from Paris and from the French country side and found the country honey had more pollutants (ag chem pollutants).

In suburbia, I'd expect significant levels of lawn chem pollution in addition to vehicular exhaust residues.

Waldemar