Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:17:14 -0500
I found Tightbond 111 at Lowes lumber.

I prefer the Tightbond to "Gorilla glue" because if you get some on your
hands  or tools it can be easily removed and not have to wear off. If you do
use the polyurethane glue apply copious amounts of hand lotion first as it
makes removal easier.

I do use poly glue for many uses--try seating your hammer / tool handles
with it for a great bond.

Dan Veilleux
in the mountains of NC
zone 6a