Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 20:49:14 -0400
Dr. Rodriquez,  Thanls for your attemp to inform us on a matter that is
destroying our hobby and to some livelyhood.
I did attempt to download your file but was unable to convert it to a
document type which I could use.
I would be interested in reading your articles if you care to email it
to me.  If your file format does not work as an attachment to me,I
believe that you will have to save the file as a generic ASCII format
then attach that new file to the Email.
To save you time try attaching to to an email directly to me and I will
try to save the file and convert it.
Thanks in advance.  I am not an accademic so I may not understand all
you write.