From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:57:23 -0500
Hello All,
Instead of putting down the latest neonic articles Peter Teal of the
USDA-ARS Center for Medical ,Agriculture & Veterinary Entomology seems
impressed if you read his article in the ABF *Science Buzz* section of the
April e newsletter.
I believe even non members can read at the ABF website [log in to unmask]
Read his article for yourself
I encourage all beekeepers to join the American Beekeeping Federation (dates
back to 1943).
I have been a member and supporter for 20 years.
Our goal if to increase our membership to over 2000 members. membership open
to all people interested in beekeeping!
Sincerely.
Bob Harrison
20 year member ABF