From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 15:22:44 -0500
I'm afraid I am unable to debate this with you.  I don't have the
background.  However, I believe the 1% is not the level of mites tolerant,
but the level the chemical didn't get to.  I.E., if the chemical had got to
them, they would have died.  I also believe use of old strips...those with
less than 99% efficacy, will leave to tolerance, but use of strips according
to label is unlikely to do so.