From:
Jane Beckman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 11:55:24 PST
I just realized I have my Brushy Mountain Bee Farm catalog next to my
desk, and they list the pop-up book I mentioned, so I don't even have to
go home and check references.

Unfortunately, there is a printing-break on the author's name, so I'm
guessing on the two beginning letters.

The book is "The Bee" by Dr. Beth Norton.

Their blurb describes it thusly: "Fully illustrated in color and peppered
with pop-ups, anatomical cut-aways, and photographs taken through scanning
electron microscopes.  A fun and interactive family learning experience.
Featuring twelve fascinating species of bees.  Beautiful Book!"  It's
$12.95, by the way.

--Jane