From:
Larry Krengel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:37:25 -0600
> You may remember that about a week ago I ordered this book from
> barnesandnoble.com for $US 8.95 plus shipping?  As expected, today they
> emailed me with the information that this book cannot be obtained
> because it is out of print.  Surprise!

Ted -

I'm late in getting in on this strand, but 50 Years Among the Bees (a great
book) was available from Root.  (A. I. Root called Miller the Sage of
Marengo.)  Has someone mentioned that possibility yet?  The price was at
one time about $9.  I have only seen it in paperback, but it must have
started out in hard cover.

Larry Krengel
Marengo, IL
Home of Dr. C. C. Miller