From:
Rick Hough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 1994 16:56:28 +0000
Adam Finkelstein <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>How about a charter for sci.agriculture.beekeeping?
>
>Discussions on all aspects of beekeeping, bee-culture, and products of the
>hive.
>
>Please post your input, comments, whatever to news.groups. Subject:
>RFD: sci.agriculture.beekeeping.
>If you cant post to usenet and you want to comment, reply to this letter
>and I'll post it for you.
>
>Pollen is coming in!

I'm jealous!!!! In the Boston area, we still have more than1 foot of snow
on the ground, with a Nor'easter prediced for Thursday with "strong
winds and snow, possibly heavy at times".  Somehow, I haven't noticed
the pollen.....  I have noticed a bit of spring fever, though ;-)

Rick Hough, Hamilton, MA, USA