From:
geoffrey butt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 1995 11:25:14 GMT
After my follow-up to <[log in to unmask]>

> "Thermoregulation in Honey Bee Nests"
> Mark Syvret

Jeremy Burbidge contacted me to say that these copies of Beekeepers Annual
are still available.  Contact him on [log in to unmask] if you want more
information

Geoff

Geoff Butt at GTBT Network                             [log in to unmask]
(who finds wonderful examples in the hive of self-regulating systems - which
then prompt thought about the needs of organisations and businesses in C21)