From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:35:04 -0500
Well, it appears that Morristown, NJ has determined what is a sentient
being.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/news/02/02/27/news10-ANIMALS.htm

Interesting article. The whole thing is being pushed by Vegans. They are
also in the middle of doing away with beekeeping since beekeepers are
cruel to bees.

Question - which only needs a few answers but has troubled me. Are there
many on the list who do not have internet access so cannot go to the
link and read the articles? Reason for asking is that it is easy to put
in a link rather than saying what is in the article, but if you cannot
access it, then I will paraphrase and add the link.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Me