From:
Adam Finkelstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 18:04:35 +22300129
Allen Dick wrote:
> Come to think of it where is the FAQ?
> I don't think it's been posted in a (long) while.

Nope it hasn't. The reasons are: not much new has been added to it, and
I've been waiting to get the archive site set up for any and every
apicultural and beekeeping file.

so now you may send me any files you like and I'll try to archive them
soon. A real nice web page is in the works: please feel free to suggest
links and anything else you'd like to see.

Adam
--
Adam Finkelstein