From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:52:25 -0600
As Aaron mentioned a few days ago, the archives have moved and all old links to
articles or LISTSERV sites that are not yet updated will not work.  I have
received several emails wondering what happened, so hopefully things are working
again.  I have made repairs to the links from the BEE-L Information Page at
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/BEE-L/ and they should now all work.  Please
remember to reload (refresh) the page if your browser cache is set to remember
visited pages.  Then, please advise me if any links don't work for you now.

PLEASE also remember to visit the page to learn the rules for posting to BEE-L
if you are new, if you are unsure of our rules, or if you send a post to BEE-L
and it disappears and never shows up on the list.  Everything is explained
there.  If your post somehow fails to meet the guidelines usually no one will
write you.  Usually you have to figure it out yourself.  Usually the problem is
minor and can be fixed if you consult the guidelines and re-read the copy saved
in your 'sent' box.

PLEASE also make use of the archive search feature at
http://listserv.albany.edu:8080/cgi-bin/wa?S1=bee-l (or accessible from the
previous link) if you are thinking of posting to BEE-L.  This ensure you get
some background on what has been said recently on the subject.   In the
archives, you will often find an instant answer to your query, and you will also
get to know some of the list regulars better. You will be surprised how
up-to-date some of the discussions -- even from ten years back -- seem if you
forget when they were written.

Any post -- even from years back -- is still alive and waiting for more input.
That means you can reply to a thread that has been dead for years and get it
going again.

allen
---
A Beekeeper's Diary: http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Diary/
Package installation, performance experiments, winter loss, fondant feeding,
Pierco vs. Permadent vs. dark comb, unwrapping, splitting tricks, queen cells,
AFB, varroa, protein patties, daily mumblings and more... Thousands served...