From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 09:57:03 GMT+1200
I have recently updated the NZ Beekeeping Home Pages to include more
details about NZ's proposed Pest Management Strategy for AFB.  You
can find the reference to the page in my .sig file.

If any advisory/regulatory personnel who read the list (or any
interested beekeeper for that matter!) wants to know more about the
Biosecurity Act that necessitates the PMS or the general
history/method of disease control in NZ, I'd be happy to supply
information.

Nick Wallingford
President - National Beekeepers Assn of NZ
NZ beekeeping: http://www.wave.co.nz/pages/nickw/nzbkpg.htm
work [log in to unmask]         home [log in to unmask]