From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2018 07:48:56 -0600
Well, so do most poisons.  Interesting, the report also acknowledges contradictory research results and even some benefits.

Pondering all these reports that I see as flat silly waste of time the way they get presented,  it occurs to me what we really need is a risk quotient standard.  Some large scale agreed on method of ranking the risk.

This latest is just another case of the obvious,  without any real world comparison to the options.  BIP I think had a basic risk assessment they started,  Had some interesting numbers where you could add them tighter and see the overall risk??

If we had that sort of baseline worldwide,  maybe we could have a real debate on whats best practices?

Charles