From:
Alan Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 20:07:02 +-800
I have just purchased some plastic frames with plastic foundation in them and was told that they will need coating with wax.

I have tried painting hot beeswax on with a brush but it was not very successful, the wax sets as soon as it touches the plasic foudation.

Is it really necessary to coat plastic foundation, if so any suggestions on how to do it.

Thanks
Alan Norris