From:
"Lars A. Lutton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 1995 12:25:39 EDT
From:   NAME: Lars Lutton
        FUNC: Instructional Media Services
        TEL: (614)593-2669                    <LUTTON@A1@OUVAX>
To:     MX%"[log in to unmask]"@MRGATE@OUVAX

Anne, I used Bee-Go for a number of years, it is significantly more effective
than more recent 'scented' products. The down side is it smells like
nothing less than highly concentrated vomit. I was greatly relieved when a
substitue became available (3/4 hour exposure gave me a headache) and the
slightest spillage on clothing resulted in a banning from the house, until
a change of clothing! I've had pretty good luck with an almond scented product
(the name escapes me) a couple of teaspoons on an unpainted fume board for
about 8-10 minutes full sun to partial shade >70+F. Don't expect to clear deeps.
Regards, Lars