From:
Harvey Hyde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 1995 22:55:01 -0300
=FF
I was wondering why many b-kprs use two brood chambers?

Before I started keeping bees, I read most of the books available
in the local library.  One that impressed me was by Aebi, who held
the Guiness world record at I believe over 600 pounds from one hive,
and all above one BC.   To overwinter, I just leave on a full super of=20
honey.  My bees seem to overwinter OK and they produce a nice amount of
honey for me.  Am I missing something? =20

I am in Prince Edward Island, Canada and we are still mite free.

Harvey Hyde