From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 10:33:41 -0500
On 24 Feb 98 at 16:30, Ted F. Wout wrote:

>> >Send email to [log in to unmask] saying join bestofbee
> ...if you want to cut the muck and the flames out of your email.  If
> you want to wade through it all leave it alone.  We don't need big
> brother looking over our shoulder.

Welcome back Ted, and well said. I for one certainly don't need, want
nor appreciate censorship in any form. At the risk of bringing
Mr. Dick's wrath down on my head, this is what he is aiming for.
Moderate?, no, it's censorship by another name.
        My personel view. Mr. Dick has a real nerve, taking posts
from Bee-L (he didn't ask permission of either the list owner nor
the author) to boost his Best of Bee. What would happen if we all
moved to BoB, where would the posts come from then?
        Would anyone care to discuss the legality of BoB? Surely there must
be some question regarding republishing written matter without the
authors permission?

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Dr, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6H1
Phone/fax  705-326-7171