From:
Jeff Holbrook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 23:19:02 -0500
I don't know about honey analog but I do know this.  Americans have already
accepted "cut" honey as the real thing.  The proof is this.  There are two
major burger joints in the U.S.  One is symbolized by royalty, the other by
a clown.  If you get those chicken things they will ask you what kind of
sauce you want to dip the chicken things into.  If you ask what kind they
have, "honey" is one of the answers.  If you ask for honey, the royal burger
joint will give you a honey product, (ie it is not honey but honey cut with
corn syrup)  On the other hand the clown will give you honey!  Interesting
word play there, eh!  I wonder how many people know the difference and
better yet how many give a hoot.

Comments anyone!

See ya!