From:
Christina Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2017 13:10:35 +0000
Really  Christina?

No intention to upset you Walter.  I try, over and over, to make the point that *context matters*.  Clearly, neonics are more bee-friendly *in the right circumstances* than many other pesticides that have been used over the years.  However, the opposite extreme view...that they are just fine anytime and all the time....is flawed too.  And now, in many places, it has been shown that neonics are over-applied.   We don't need to add more poison because it was OK to use less.  And we do need to be vigilant because there are so many stressors on bees these days that many have their hands full just keeping their colonies alive.

Christina