From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2013 21:24:25 -0700
--- On Fri, 4/19/13, allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 You mean the hundreds of thousands of miles of roadsides presently
 mowed or sprayed with herbicides?????

 As for back roads?  If we can meet the requirements, and many honey
 pants do, why not?

reply;
Well down here in S. Arizona even the remote community of Arivaca now is telling agric people not to come into store if dirty and smelly from working agric all day. LIke go home and clean up for they are not that far from cities now??? LIKE Daaaah! and peddle bike riders going down the county agric roads maked as agric open pasture won't even get off the road even though originally the wide cut fringes on each side of road were for them to peddle in peace.Now they want the pavement and two abreast and we have to give them wide space and more and more they want marathon races for doings................but clean food for eating and other? with good organic cattle and goats and sheep, chickens and clean honeybees then eating such right up to the road side now, then cut off and poisoned............, if it stops cutting and these doings,... then who pays them wages for doing clean sruff by planting good blooming plants as you say and just watching them grow
 with forage for our livestock of which honeybees are? and then how will it hurt their bike riding? It's getting wild now.......but doing blooming plants again...boy would that set things off.

Dee