Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:18:12 GMT
>>I'm finding these reports on increased pollen storage very interesting!

I wonder if the nutritional content of pollen has decreased over the recent years.  Randy, I recall your information about caterpillars needing to eat extra leaf mass these days to get the same nutrition their predecessors used to get.  Maybe the bees are looking to get the equivalent nutrition and this requires more of potentially less nutritious pollen?

Waldemar