From:
Buck Rut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 07:59:22 -0700
Greetings all!
     The question recently came up as to how to separate wax from
honey.  Another method that I have heard used is to gently heat the
crushed wax/honey mixture.  They will then separate out.  Allow to
cool, and remove wax from the top.  Be careful though, and only apply
enough heat to melt the wax, and not ruin the honey!
     Anyone having used this method, please let us know, because I
have a small amount of honey that I plan to try this with.  If it
doesnt work, I'd like to know before I ruin the honey!  Thanks all!

Scott Moser
Moser's Apiary
Cedar Hill, MO.