From:
"Duane H. Bajema" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:33:00 CST6CDT
Date sent:      Tue, 11 Jul 1995 09:05:37 -0700
Send reply to:  Discussion of Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
From:           Richard Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        Re: queens
To:             Multiple recipients of list BEE-L <[log in to unmask]>

I would appreciate a discussion about suppliers. I can't contribute but
would listen very carefully to opinions about queen sources. I don't
think that we would violate any netiquette standards with a talk like
this one.

Richard

I appreciate your comments.  I am one who would complain vigoursly
based on three years of experience, but my comments really concern a
lack of service ie. sending packages or queens on time, answering
phone calls, or responding to letters.  I am quite reluctant to give
a negative review and feel that complaints should be handled on a
personal basis rather than in the public area.  On the other hand, I
would not like anyone else to be in a predicament similar to mine.

Would anyone provide guidelines or ground rules for carrying on such a
discussion?

Duane H. Bajema                     e-mail [log in to unmask]
Agriculture Department              712/722-6275 office
Dordt College                       712/722-1198 FAX
Sioux Center, IA 51250