From:
Steve Petrilli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 09:31:54 -0400
Charlie,

Excellent invention on your part.  I have heard about it for some time, but had not actually seen your bee-bus.   It appears these are vastly superior to the wooden package boxes and will last a lot longer.    Will these be sold or rented to the package producers?   At present,  we charge/pass on a $4 deposit on the wooden package boxes (in hopes the purchaser will return them after package installation).    However, once the wooden ones get wet and/or the screen gets ripped,  I often wondered how many were really repaired and reused.

Great video as it shows what happens to the wood once moisture or humidity causes the can opening size to change.

Steve Petrilli,
Central Illinois