From:
Tim Arheit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 10:44:35 -0400
The domain may be registered in Australia, but they are located in
Ohio.   Looks like they just found a host for the online store.
Location of the host often has little to do with where the business is
located  (My site is hosted in California though I'm in Ohio, for example).

I believe the product he's selling is the same as "Bee Calmer" which was
formerly called "Mite Solution" by Tuttle Apiaries.  Tuttle has been in
trouble a couple of times by the EPA for marketing it as a pesticide
without the appropriate testing and approval.   The story I've heard is
he has changed the claims to avoid the very expensive testing

http://www.epa.gov/oalj/orders/tuttle-def-071505.pdf
http://yosemite.epa.gov/oa/rhc/epaadmin.nsf/Filings/C372C4C1AA83CC98852579F8001B86AE/$File/2004.03.18.%20Complaint.pdf

If I recall, one of the court documents I've read indicates the primary
components of the Jell are petroleum jelly (95%) and tea tree oil
(5%).   No idea if any other ingredients are in the product.

-Tim