From:
Edward A Markus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 23:28:46 EDT
From: HeartsHomeFarm
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HeartsHomeFarm: Question: Warming 55 Gallons of HFCS
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 19:28:45 PST

From: HeartsHomeFarm
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question: Warming 55 Gallons of HFCS
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 08:49:23 PST

   A not so new but still struggling beekeeper (myself),  asks,  now that
have  I found a source of HFCS I feel I can afford , how the heck do I
reliquify a barrel of this great product?  1.  cheaply  2.  easily  ??
Being new to BEE-L and E-mail I have questions that probably have been
beaten to death.  Oh well, nothing ventured nothing flamed!
     Here in NW Washington state we have a reasonable Spring and early
Summer nectar flow, but generally and except  for fireweed in the
clearcuts,  late Summer and Fall flows do not exist.  With Italian queens
I get a good early spring build up and a huge hungry population of bees
in the Fall .  By reputation (in my case) Carniolans and others shut down
, so to speak, in the Fall.  But my information is for a slower spring
build up with the other races and I really want  to have my hives (all
three) ready for pollination in our ever increasing local commercial
apple orchards.    Is there a happy medium?
Thanks
Ed Markus   PYB(Please Yak Back)