Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:15:41 -0500
>Can you expand more on this Garret?<

>Don't know why you say that.  Bees can use cholesterol for a few
generations, but eggs also contain 24 methylene cholesterol, which is the
form that bees do use.  I haven't been able to find any source that states
the actual amount of 24 mCh, though--if anyone finds one, please let me
know!<

I was using as an example to show that similar things are not equal.
My information is from Eric Mussen. Better explain by him than me. Unless his thoughts are different know. It's about 10 min in but the whole seminar is worth listening too if you haven't.

https://breeze.ucdavis.edu/p83111773/