From:
Rory Stenerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 11:01:18 -0400
Greetings Bee-L members,

I'm a new beekeeper but I'm also a homebrewer.  I received an unsolicited
question regarding buying honey from someone who appears to be writing from
Kuwait from another Digest I'm subscribed to.  He's sent the message
directly to me and I'd like to give him a answer.  Since, I'm not sure how
to answer him, would anyone here please try to for me?  Here is his
question: