From:
KATHY PRESLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:26:15 -0800
Greetings,

I have been keeping bees for almost one year now, and at the moment have 2
hives.  I live outside of Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States.  Currently
the weather is mid50's in the daytime, low to mid 30's (Farenheit) at night.
I have a chance to get 2 more free abandoned hives of bees, a friend in
Alabama bought some land and the previous owner left them!  When would be
the best time to get the hives?  I am well aware that they will need care
and treatment for pathogens and problems.

thanks
Kathy in Lawrenceville