From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2008 23:35:12 -0700
Randy Oliver:
Geee, glad you asked what's the matter what that? For if decontamination is for dead equipment sitting with stores of honey and pollen and syrups therein that has been negated out.........then how do beekeepers get the stuff with NO NUTRITIONAL VALUE OUT OF THE COMBS TO REUSE THEM?

1. Wash?????............explain how this is cost effective with decontamination added vs then simply using new small cell that is clean?

2. Extract somehow and sell a NO NUTRITIONAL VALUE PRODUCT........AND  have everyone turn heads and look away while sold to public or to feed lots or other, for I cannot see commercial then dumping and bulldozing into ground!!!

Yet the treatments if done properly to get to this stage is supposedly with honey supers off and treatments in broodnest area only.......or am I wrong for thinking this???

Comments anyone?

Dee A. Lusby