From:
Frank Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INFORMED Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 08:43:46 -0500

> Havn't delt with Blue Ridge Apiaries since they changed their name from
> Huck Babcock, but had plenty of trouble with them then.  The first time I
> tried them was bad, the second year was a disaster.
>
> Jerry B.

I ordered  Yugo from Blue Ridge about 3 years ago and was advised by some
Georgia beekeepers that I would never see any bees.  Sure enough, I had to
get a back charge on my credit card because after 6 weeks, they hadn't
shipped any bees to me.

Frank Humphrey