From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2016 00:36:29 -0300
excuse me, but looks like winter is giving you lots of time to talk about
minute differences
Yes two countries divided by one ocean or phrases like that apply
but if you really want to use oxalic read here
http://apiaraucania.blogspot.cl/2016/01/monoxalato-como-control-de-varroa.html
it does work no matter (yet) which is the produced chemical (if just
diluted oxalic in glycerin or monoxalate of monoformate or even formic) the
point is that IT DOES WORK.

Sorry it is in spanish but you can use the translator tool on top left.

Good luck with snowzilla and the tuff winter ahead.
I do not want to hear complains about CCD again next spring from those
unlucky beekeepers *pun intended.

Cheers