From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:52:51 -0600
Mike said:
We were down in the Sac.Valley this weekend,and the early varieties are
beginning to pop.

You can divide most Almond growers into two groups. Those which use sprays
and those which do not.

Those which do not have been getting beehives set for over a week (and
longer).

 Many of those which have been  putting on a *green tip* spray will be
getting hives this week.

Of course  the southern zone and northern zone could be different than in
the central valley which is the area my information comes from.

Bob