Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 1994 09:59:55 -0500
Hello everyone.  Have no fear, I will leave BEE-L just as it is for
the forseeable future.  Seems to me there is some science and some
beekeeping communication going on.  The big problem WAS so much yakking
going on that there was too much mail piling up (kind of like the mail
piling up about whether or not to start yet another bee group- which
is fine with me - go to it).  Meanwhile please continue to enjoy BEE-L.
For those primarily interested in research in social insects (NOT just
honey bees) there is the SOCINSCT group. On that link there is rarely
a question about beekeeping (and we intend to keep it that way).
cheers,
Edward Southwick