From:
Jordan Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 1994 18:01:43 -0700
I've taken all the info in the FAQ and a few other links besides and
turned it into a World Wide Web Page.  Just point your favorite client
(e.g. Mosaic or Lynx) to:

http://alfred1.u.washington.edu:8080/~jlks/bee.html

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any suggestions...

Jordan L.K. Schwartz       !  The revolution will not be televised,
[log in to unmask]      !  The revolution will be digitized.

If you are using a web browser, you will certainly want to check out my
<A HREF = "http://alfred1.u.washington.edu:8080/~jlks/jordan.html">
home page</A>.
(If you are not using a web browser, the previous looks quite odd)