From:
David Tharle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 08:48:58 -0700
 >I suggested that some of them go into nuc production full time, and
fore go honey production, in order to produce nucs for sale to Alberta

Given the crying I hear most springs from one corner or another over
there, I'm not sure their wintering average is really any different than
ours  (It is absolutely amazing the number of ways beekeepers
individually or regionally can calculate losses or production -
discussion for another day).  Seems to be a huge demand for bees most
years there too, so doubt that we'd see many nucs reach here.

Dave Tharle
Ardmore, AB
Canada
+54 16720