From:
GImasterBK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 22:53:46 EST
Ian:
In these 65 years of running up to 150 colonies each year, I have bought from
almost every supplier, I reckon.  Maybe price is of number one importance to
some, but it only of number two importance to me.  I want QUALITY, SERVICE,
SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ME WHEN I CALL, and mostly, I want to do business with NICE
PEOPLE.
You will not go wrong with Fred and Ann Rossman at Rossman Apiaries (and they
have cypress wood too); or Steve and Sandy Forest of Brushy Mountain are just
as nice.  Some of the other suppliers are closer to me here at Washington DC,
they did not get my business because I didn't want to be just a "number"
You and your brother have a good year!   George Imirie