From:
Peter Dillon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:15:52 -0600
Bob stated "The bees did not pick up the drug off the flowers!"

Antibiotics are used in the orchards producing apples - and other fruits.
As best as I have searched, I have not been able to find the article
relating to Antibiotic contamination of honey produced in the Black
forest, Germany several years ago.

There was a "buyback program" put in place to compensate the beekeepers
who had had their harvest accidentally contaminated.
The antibiotic source was thought to have been via. orchard treatments
against fire blight.

Similar link - see following:
> taylorandfrancis.metapress.com/index/96KVYL7WCARUYLP3.pdf

Regards,

Peter